- We ask that clients please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to time of service so that you will have time to fill out a brief intake form as well as begin to let go of the world outside before your service begins.
- It is best not to eat heavily or drink large amounts of alcohol directly before receiving spa services.
- A quiet space is maintained within the spa. Please remember to turn off or silence your mobile phone as well as utilize a "spa voice". This helps us maintain a relaxing, renewing environment within the spa.
- If receiving a pedicure, remember to bring sandals. If you do not have any, or if you forget to bring them, we do offer disposable flip-flops.
- We are often asked about the subject of gratuity for therapists, and in response, it is certainly always appreciated. As a guideline it is customary in the spa industry to tip anywhere from 15-25%. A minimal gratuity will be added to all spa packages and specials at time of service. If you feel that your service was excellent, we welcome you to leave any additional gratuity you may desire. Please let the receptionist know if you have any questions about this at your time of service, and she will be happy to help you.
- Please let us know if you are running late, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy, and anyone who does not show up for a service will be charged 50% of the service price to the credit card on file.
- Complimentary garage parking is available at the parking garage on Drayton and Congress, approximately one block from Spa Bleu. Please bring your ticket with you for validation.
- We accept SpaFinder gift cards and certificates.
- Ask about local, SCAD, and military discounts. Discounts do not apply to pre-discounted packages and specials.
- If you are planning an event or have a group, or even just the two of you, that would like to schedule spa services on a Sunday, please give the spa a call. We do our best to accommodate and are willing to open on a special Sunday just for you!
- Spa rental is available.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Call us at 912-236-1490 or send us an email.
Click here for a map of downtown Savannah and spa location.
*Monday - Thursday - 10-6
*Friday - Saturday - 10-7
*Sundays - by special request