- We ask that you arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment & begin to let go of the outside world - If you are running behind for your appointment we can only provide the time left in your scheduled service.
In an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, we have implemented a few simple steps upon entering the Spa.
-Online Booking is unavailable at this time, so that we may adequately space appointments Please call or email us if you need to book an appointment
- Sanitize your hands Before & After your appointment
- Per City Mandate, Masks are required when in a public space. You are allowed to remove your mask during service if you like. We will provide you with a mask at the Front Desk if you do not have one upon entering.
- Your Therapist will be wearing a mask during your service
- If you have a Gift Certificate that has a 2020 Expiration Date, we are extending those for an additional 2 months past that date
Experience True Bleu Southern Hospitality...
Nestled in the heart of Historic Savannah, Spa Bleu welcomes you with the elegance, hospitality and history of this beautiful city. A touch of the exotic combined with a variety of European and traditional, organic spa treatments will refine your experience of true 'bleu' southern comfort. You are invited to slip away with us, delight in your senses, and allow our talented staff to help release the tensions of the world outside. We offer massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, thermal body treatments, spray tanning, make-up application, waxing, lash & brow services, and more… Once owned by Mary Telfair, and keeping in her spirit, the building's historic walls are lined with the fine work of local Savannah artists. Join us at Spa Bleu, located in beautiful downtown Savannah, for a truly unique and rejuvenating day you will never forget…
"Sometimes the most urgent and vital thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest." ~Ashleigh Brilliant
We feature organic, all-natural, ingredients and hand-crafted, customized spa treatments...